Productivity Pr0n Stash
I’ve had my eye on the Levenger Pocket Briefcases for quite some time now, but I just can’t seem to justify the cost of purchase. So.. being the frugally financial person that I am, I decided to get a knock-off at a fraction of the price.
I made my way over to the local Staples store and picked myself up a Buxton Note Jotter for $9.99, about 1/5 of the price of a Levenger variant. Note Jotter looks *exactly* like the Levenger Pocket Briefcase though I suspect it’s not made out of real leather.
After getting home, I started to think about all the “tools” I’ve accumulated in the name of productivity, more specifically after becoming a “Getting Things Done” (GTD) convert. Here’s a list of my stash (in no particular order)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity Book
- Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Work and Life Book
- Brother PT-1280 Electronic Labeling System
- A gang-load of plain vanilla file folders
- Fisher Space Pen – Bullet Pen
- Moleskin Notebook
- Levenger SwiftNotes Pad Holder
- Pilot G-2 Gel Pens
- Buxton Note Jotter & 3×5 Index Cards
- Palm Treo 650 SmartPhone
Wow.. it all totals up to a perfect 10 I wonder if I’m missing anything? I’m sure if I browse around the Levenger website some more, I’ll be able to find something…